Basic Valuation (included)
When you book your moving job with us, we provide Basic Valuation with every move.
Basic Valuation is based on the weight of the item for destroyed or non fixable items (based off $.60 per pound per article) – not based off the value of the item or estimated cost to fix the item OR up to 5% back, from the cost of the move, for all damaged items.
Basic Valuation is defined as such: $.60 per pound per article.
Example: if your item weighs 10 lbs. you will receive $6.00 for the item.
5% example: if your bill is $1000 you could receive up to $50.
Basic Valuation weight or 5% cannot be combined.
Please keep in mind basic Valuation is not meant to buy an item at MSRP. It is meant to help get the item(s) fixed or help purchase a like item.
Full Coverage Valuation is offered but must be purchased before job.
– Full Coverage Valuation is based on the value of the total goods being moved – not single item value
– Full Coverage Valuation price is a non-refundable charge added to your move expense
– Full Coverage Valuation is based on the current value of the item(s) NOT new value and will be sent to an insurance adjustor for a final value
– Valuation will kick in only after the replacement cost reaches your $500 deductible
– Full Coverage Valuation cannot be added once job begins
Cost for Minimum Full Coverage Valuation with a $500 deductible:
1 bedroom – $15,000 minimum value – $162 added to bill with a $500 deductible
2 bedroom – $25,000 minimum value – $255 added to bill with a $500 deductible
3 bedroom – $35,000 minimum value – $322 added to bill with a $500 deductible
4 bedroom – $50,000 minimum value – $358 added to bill with a $500 deductible
5 bedroom – $75,000 minimum value – $588 added to bill with a $500 deductible